Every July Fair dog annonces "Fair dog of the year award".
The population recommends the candidates and a selection og judges choose the winner. We hope that alot of people will recommend their personal favorites.
According to the association's statutes all proposals must be received by the board no later than May 1st for the award of that year. Awards will be presented annualy in July.
Who can win a Fair dog award?
The recommended candidates have to meet the following conditions:
- Fair dog of the year has to have done something for dogs.
- Fair dog of the year has to have helped dogs in Denmark.
- Fair dog of the year has to live in Denmark.
- Fair dog of the year must not have committed a criminal act to help dogs.
- Your candidat must not have any relations to Fair dog.
- You do not have to know your candidate personally.